Hand embroidered by Hmong Tribe Meditation cushion made from handwoven cotton
Our mission is to support ethnic minorities, protect their heritage, and support the educational needs of the children of the Tribes.
We want you to THINK about the impact that your choices have on the environment, other people and their cultures.
We buy directly from Tribes around the world to encourage the younger generations to learn their ancestor's handcraft which is an important part of their culture. In recent years, most younger members of the Tribes are moving to bigger cities looking for jobs and better lives.
We hope that by providing them opportunities to earn extra income learning and making the traditional handcraft in their home villages we can change this trend and protect the Tribes craft from extinction.
The second part of our mission is supporting children's education.
A percentage of our profits is invested in education so every child can learn to read and write, giving them a fair chance at a prosperous life beyond poverty and homelessness.
We work with skilled embroiderers from different ethnic minorities around the world.
This beautiful meditation cushion was made by Hmong Tribe using traditional handwoven methods.
Handwoven ORGANIC Cotton
Diameter aprox. 40 cm
Width aprox. 10 cm
Weight aprox 2-2.2 kg
Buckwheat hulls are an all-natural option that’s safe for both you and the environment.
The hulls are compostable, which helps to reduce unnecessary waste in our landfills and keep our soil healthy and nutrient-rich for future generations.
Buckwheat pillow’s properties:
- Cooling ability – is due to the breathable nature of buckwheat hull fill. The unique shape of the individual buckwheat hulls inside the pillow allows air to flow more freely through the pillow, aiding the evaporation of that moisture. The evaporation produces a cooling effect similar to a fan’s.
- Superior support – a buckwheat pillow’s adjustable loft provides ideal support for everyone regardless of body type or sleep position.
UK Shipping - FREE until 16th December 2019
#Shopwithahigherpurpose - contribute to saving endangered Tribal cultures and make a positive impact on the environment.
I am more than happy to ship worldwide - before placing your order please contact me to confirm the price of postage to your country.
Buyer is fully responsible for all the CUSTOMS and TRANSIT charges.
For UK customers
We use MYHERMES courier.
All items in transit are:
- FULLY COVERED (up to the value of the item)
- MYHERMES will make 3 attempts to deliver
- SIGNATURE - This service requires a person at the intended destination to sign for the package upon delivery. Courier will NOT leave a shipment at the door without the in-person signature.
If you wish to place a big order please contact us directly to quote the best shipping price.
Returns & exchanges:
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Custom or personalised orders
• Items on sale
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.